[CAUT] A Project that might Work

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at ucmail.uc.edu
Mon Jul 21 12:55:11 MDT 2008

Hi Ed,

This seems like a great idea to me and I will run it by the committee to
find a volunteer to coordinate such an effort. Perhaps it could be
compiled and edited into topics which could be formatted and posted on
the CAUT website as well. In this form it could be the beginnings of a
pianopaedia forum with relevant technical info from identified authors
which could grow...

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT

Director of Piano Services