[CAUT] Harpsichord transposing keyboard/ WT

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Jul 18 20:17:44 MDT 2008

Thanks Kent,

You know, since it's accompaniment for the "International Double Reed Society" Conference I reckon they'll be cued in on themselves and not ET on a harpsichord. There will be 4 harpsichords in use (in different halls) so I bet ET will do on one of them. Although, like Fred and Dave said, I'll need to tune them daily anyway, and it isn't that difficult.

Jim