[CAUT] Sostenuto mounting (was Re: Forum format)

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Jul 18 15:55:19 MDT 2008

	I tried a different browser, and was able to see the images of the
other pages (displayed as TIFF files). The text seems to confirm what
I had inferred: The sostenuto rod is mounted to the bellyrail in the
1875 patent, and the 1916 patent does not seem to mention mounting,
referring only to hinged tabs. (I have to admit I skimmed the text).
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu