[CAUT] Requirements for contributing/posting; RPT status

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 19:05:08 MDT 2008

The piano world website has a forum for piano technicians.   Try it for awhile and you will enjoy coming back to pianotech.   biggest problem is you can't get rid of anything you don't want to read.   Go to a topic and you have to wade through it all...come back to that topic and go through it again....

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044