[CAUT] Requirements for contributing - We accept the welcome...

Karen E. Lile klile at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 12 15:26:37 MDT 2008

To everyone,

Your welcome is accepted.  And that means that I accept all the diversity of
opinion too.   It makes life rich when we can have different perspectives
and still live with each other.

Diane,

Good to hear from you!

David,

And as far as getting paid to sail, I think that getting paid to mess about
with pianos, boats or dancing is all pretty cool.   We are lucky to have
choices, even if we sometimes find momentary frustrations with the things we
mess about with.

Karen Lile
kl at pianofinders.com <mailto:kl at pianofinders.com>