[CAUT] Thoughts on being a Guild member or "non-member."

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 11 17:19:55 MDT 2008

Kendall-

For many years I was very angry at the shortcomings of the world. With age I have decided to accept the way things are, and do the best I can with the years I have left.

For someone as advanced as you, playing by the rules is a gracious act by which you encourage those of us who are struggling to keep up with the pack to keep on trying to improve ourselves.

I look forward to your gracious encouragement and hope you will become a franchised, active member, and do what you can to improve PTG.

Ed Sutton (RPT by the skin of my teeth)