[CAUT] University piano replacement program

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 4 15:49:32 MDT 2008

It seems to me a practice room piano with softer hammers and lower tension would be a plus...?   Add a rubber coated finish and you are there...the "Bat Piano...;-] ...Isn't  C. Walters coming out with a lower tension, Ronsen hammered piano?   I have always loved the old yellow oak finished school pianos like Wurlitzer, Everett...they were built like tanks.   Not exactly a fine working instrument but durable.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044