[CAUT] Correction on salary for U of Georgia position

scott.thile at murraystate.edu scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Wed Jul 2 22:08:56 MDT 2008

Hello folks,

The salary range for this position is higher than
what was found on the website and posted to the list.
I would encourage those that are interested in the
position to contact Dr. Davis directly.

Dr. Davis, sorry for any confusion caused by the
erroneous report of the salary range. Hopefully this
will help clear it up.

Hope you find a great technician for the position.

Yours in pianos, Scott,
Murray State University