[CAUT] caut spam filter (was Re: [SPAM?? 59%] Re: WNG/CF parts)

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Jul 2 10:33:25 MDT 2008

Fred Sturm wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I have noticed recently that a couple of my posts seem to have been
> caught in a spam filter, then presumably checked by the electronic
> communications committee and posted with  [CAUT] [SPAM??] added to the
> subject heading. Can anyone enlighten me about this? Are there things to
> avoid that would keep this from happening?
> Regards,
> Fred Sturm
> University of New Mexico
> fssturm at unm.edu

I think it's here. I'm still trying to clear that flag, but it'll have
to wait until August after I'm back from vacation. (one of the best CAUT
perks) I think they're doing another software upgrade whilst I'm gone.

Ciao!

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

Remember that, while money talks,  CHOCOLATE SINGS!