[CAUT] Shop clean-up

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 10:35:40 MDT 2008

Eric & List,

The benefits of visiting another institution are plentiful for both host and guest. I think this holds particularly true for a friendly one-on-one visit (our three hours together covered lots of ground and ended with beer-in-hand talk of going canoeing together sometime).  I am glad to share the "customizations" of what I do in this specific situation, and I definitely benefited from some of Eric's observations, often things that I would probably notice, were I to see them in unfamiliar setting, but tend to go unnoticed in my own backyard.

Anyone who plans to be in my area (northern Los Angeles County) is welcome to visit...just let me know as far in advance as possible (summer is generally better than during the school year).

Cheers,

Alan