[CAUT] Shop clean-up

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at ucmail.uc.edu
Wed Jul 2 10:14:46 MDT 2008

Alan,

Don’t worry, I was able to see what an organized and efficient shop space you have even though it was exploded out into adjoining rooms and the hall. Thanks for the tour! An organized and clean work-space will promote efficient and quality work and now, due to seeing your gleaming floor and walls, I feel shamed into doing a thorough cleaning here. The photos are a great idea as well!

I’d also like to encourage everyone to take advantage of any opportunity to visit other institutions to see how things are done there and investigate other technician’s situations. There is always something to be learned which will benefit you, improve the quality of your work  and perhaps make life a little bit easier.

Thanks again, Alan!

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT

Director of Piano Services