[CAUT] Christopher O'Riley

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 20:46:13 MST 2008

I tuned for him when he came to Tuscaloosa a? couple of years ago. The one thing I remember was one of the stage crew, maybe it was the producer, told me that Chris does not compliment the tuner. If it's right, that's what he expects, and no need to tell you. But if it's wrong, he'll let you know. I never heard a peep from him.?

Wim

(And they still fired me) (No, I'm not bitter.......)