[CAUT] Capstan predicament

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Wed Jan 16 08:16:04 MST 2008

I've seen one J Becker, a bigger piece of crap could not exist.

I refused to work on it since I could have gotten it going for
considerable expense but the tonal quality prohibited me
from wasting my time.  They sold it for $50.00 to someone
who had a teknishin what could feeixit.

I'm sure they are regretting saddling themselves
with a bottom of the barrel PSO. I just hope there's
not a student struggling with this. I don't know why
parents set their kids up for failure.

I other words... run from it. Let it be someone else's problem.
--

Regards,

Jon Page