[CAUT] The Piano Horse

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Thu Jan 10 19:37:08 MST 2008

Yes, it would.  I have plenty of manpower, but I find it easier to use
my work study student and move it myself rather than arranging for
students to help.  Generally they don't want to expend energy for
someone else. I'm the faculty advisor for our Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia
chapter and they are more than willing, but outside of them the students
are pretty lazy and self centered.  We also use the jack in the box.
Both have definitely paid for themselves for us.
Joy!
Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT
Piano Technician/Technical Director