[CAUT] "Cross papering" - was; pictures of new key weighting pattern

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 8 19:01:22 MST 2008

I always remove the flange and glue the packing tape to the flange so it won't fall out/off when removed in the future.   I guess it is much faster to loosen the screw and slip traveling paper in without sticking to the flange...but I don't do it that way.  If I worked in a factory, I probably would...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044