[CAUT] "Cross papering" - was; pictures of new key weighting pattern

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Jan 8 16:13:26 MST 2008

>It sort of reminds me of going into space and travel Steinway parts and
>finding layers of paper on both sides of the flanges.

Goodness, I pictured Steinway parts floating out of the space station,
mispapered ...

Your (full-length) double-papered flanges reminded me of a humidistat I
found under a small grand which had two heating rods plugged into it (no
bucket of water.) Yup. One in the humidifier plug and one in the dehumidifier
plug. A perfect balance of heat at all times ...

Susan