[CAUT] Crossposting CAUT/Pianotech

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 8 06:42:30 MST 2008

Hi Cy,

It dosn't bother me--but maybe I don't live a well-ordered life.  Some
people whose opinion I respect may be on one list and not the other.  If I
feel it's an appropriate subject for both lists, I'll post to both groups in
an effort to get the information I want.

Just seeking the truth here...

Barbara Richmond, RPT (only subscribed to two lists, so it's easy to keep
them straight)
near Peoria, Illinois