[CAUT] Schaff price list?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Sep 28 15:46:37 MDT 2007

I did get the quote today, from a request earlier in the week.
Apparently US mail does not do surface or air any more, as they told me my
only choices for shipping were Express Mail International or, Priority Mail
International.
Should be faster service.

You have my vote for an electronic price list, which could be changed
immediately.

Pianophile in Canada, has their whole catalogue on line with prices. They
have two price lists, retail, and if you are in the business, wholesale. The
retail customer, can not see the wholesale price.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca