[CAUT] Schaff price list?

Jeff Tanner jtanner at mozart.sc.edu
Thu Sep 27 14:13:08 MDT 2007

On Sep 27, 2007, at 2:32 PM, John Minor wrote:

> Has anyone received a recent price list from Schaff?? Mine is from
> 2003. It seems every time I ask about it, they say it's coming
> soon! Very frustrating having to call them to get a price every
> time I need to place an order.
>
> John Minor
> University of Illinois

I just got my new catalog a couple months back.  They said, "very
soon".  But they also told me the 2003 price list is still current.
It just doesn't match the new catalog.

It is probably more frustrating for us who have to go through a
requisition process.  They do need to get on the ball.  It isn't like
they don't have the information there.  It would be nice even if they
could email us the price list in Excel or PDF like I've gotten
Steinway to do, and save themselves thousands in printing costs.

Jeff Tanner, RPT
University of South Carolina