[CAUT] Schaff price list?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Sep 27 14:00:57 MDT 2007

I haven't.
Just sent them an order, requesting a quote of the prices. This was on their
web order form, under the comments section, before shipment.
So far, no quote, so I fully expect to get the order, without even getting
the quote.
I suppose in reality it doesn't matter that much as they are the only
supplier for a lot of the items.
I do like their new catalogue.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada