[CAUT] Schaff price list?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Sep 27 13:04:32 MDT 2007

I haven't seen one either.  I've ordered on line and I still don't know
the price until I'm checking out.  I've stopped for now and get stuff from
Pianotek.  Maybe we should all send them e-mails to get them going......

Paul

John Minor <jminor at uiuc.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
09/27/2007 01:32 PM
Please respond to
jminor at uiuc.edu; Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

caut <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
[CAUT] Schaff price list?

Has anyone received a recent price list from Schaff?? Mine is from 2003.
It seems every time I ask about it, they say it's coming soon! Very
frustrating having to call them to get a price every time I need to place
an order.

John Minor
University of Illinois