[CAUT] Response to David I.

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Sep 20 03:24:25 MDT 2007

David I

I thought as per our telephone conversation and  as per your request we
were to take all of this off list. Since that conversation I have posted
nothing at all. I did, as you requested write you an off list mail
expressing my side of this affair,  Why then do you choose to post this
further to the list ?

Lets all just leave this at the following impasse....  I feel unjustly
hung out, and I stand by every word I have written.  Obviously there are
several who feel differently and just as obviously we are not going to
come to any agreement on the matter.

There is no point to furthering this kind of spinoff to an otherwise
fine thread. My attempts at offering an olive branch have been rejected,
to put it politely... so what else is there to say here eh ? I agree...
fwiw... <<for goodness sakes>> Nobody wants to either read... or be
subjected to this kind of thing... thats an equal equation mind you.

I will say no more on the subject... you all have my private email
address if you feel you have something further to say.  Fair enough ?

Ric

    Come on Ric,

    Ric and David,

    It doesn't matter who started what or said what.   It's the first
    day of the rest of your lives...and ours, hopefully...  Forget the
    apologies...We just don't want to read in your next posts anything
    about "well-documented" or "un-called for attacks" etc.   Enough is
    enough...this CAUT for goodness sakes.  That really says it..."for
    goodness sake"

So...how about those tuned duplexes....

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044