[CAUT] A clarification and a response to David Poritt

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 22:50:02 MDT 2007

Come on Ric,

Ric and David,

It doesn't matter who started what or said what.   It's the first day of the rest of your lives...and ours, hopefully...

Forget the apologies...

We just don't want to read in your next posts anything about "well-documented" or "un-called for attacks" etc.

Enough is enough...this CAUT for goodness sakes.   That really says it..."for goodness sake"

So...how about those tuned duplexes....

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044