[CAUT] My take on them, (was The "new" S&S Hammers).

David M. Porritt dporritt at smu.edu
Wed Sep 19 15:30:02 MDT 2007

Jeff:

Any manufacturer has their reputation on the line with the products they
produce.  If they want to keep them exactly as they built them, they should
just lease them rather than sell them.  When I encounter a customer's piano,
I assume they bought it and they will be the one to tell me how they want it
voiced, regulated, etc.  How the manufacturer wants it doesn't enter my
mind.  They no longer own it.  Mrs. Customer does.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu

  _____