[CAUT] A clarification and a response to David Poritt

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Sep 19 14:47:20 MDT 2007

Whatever indeed...  For the record... I refer you to the following reply
I gave to a series of notes you posted on pianotech which expressed what
apparently was a measure of frustration at some pianists reaction the to
fact that the Nossaman D was not a Steinway.  Perhaps I misunderstood
the thread...... ?

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2007-March/203124.html

RicB

btw... sorry for the multiple sends from my server these past couple
days... they assure me the glitch is under control now.

    Whatever!

    dp

    David M. Porritt, RPT
    dporritt at smu.edu