[CAUT] Tone "contrast"; Was - The "new" S&S Hammers.

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Sep 19 07:35:17 MDT 2007

Ron:

No one has complained about the palette of colors or anything else about
that piano.  If they had I would have thought it my problem because I
really believe that this would be a voicing issue rather than a scaling
issue.  I could (I believe) voice that piano in such a way that it would
be monochrome but I think on that particular piano it would be quite a
chore.  Actually everyone in the chain of authority from the Dean on
down are working on arranging schedule, budget etc. to get another one.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu