[CAUT] My take on them, (was The "new" S&S Hammers).

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 05:34:42 MDT 2007

Hi David

> I would recommend trying a set of the Ronsen Wurzen hammers.  I think
> they'll work well with your approach to voicing.

I think I am going to do just that.   I spoke with Roger Jolly recently and
he mentioned that the Bacon felt hammers from Ronsen were softer,and would need
some hardener in the extreme ends, but the AA wurzen felt was harder.   Do
you have experience with these two different hammers?
Thanks for the note,
Ed

Ed Foote RPT