[CAUT] Filemaker templates

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Sep 13 11:27:13 MDT 2007

Thanks Fred,

There is one feature that I HATE with this though - There is no "save"
feature, so if you accidentally change something and realize it too
late, you can't go back. What we do is back it up weekly and if we do
mess up we can quickly see what was there.

If there is a way to make a "save" button or something I'd sure like to
know. That being said I'm remembering one of Murphy's Laws; "If you work
on something long enough to perfect it, it WILL break".

Jim Busby BYU