[CAUT] Return of the swallow

JOEL A JONES jajones2 at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 12 13:06:04 MDT 2007

Bill,
Are these pianos at the University/College or private teachers?
I learned that if this is a private teacher you can check with
the parent's home owners insurance for coverage.  It made me
feel better about the mess to know that some resonsibility $$
comes back to the student & parents.

Replace everything.  Don't even touch it.   My motto for the day.

Joel