[CAUT] Piano database]

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Wed Sep 5 16:28:54 MDT 2007

Mark,

I don't know if there is a Filemaker mobile that will work on a pocket pc.
Don't really need it to here at school, although I wouldn't mind if I could
sinc both home and work onto my PPC. That could be useful, and might be
possible, but I haven't pursued it mostly because I use XP at home and use a
Mac at work.

I use the time between tunings as a "mental health break" to walk up to my
office and enter the data into the database. I've never been a 5-6 piano a
day tuner. Never will be either. If I'm jammed, I write it down on a piece
of paper. I'm not often that pressed for time here. It's not a conservatory.

Alan