[CAUT] FW: Scientific study - Stainless wire (Help!)

Nancy Salmon nmsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:46:02 MDT 2007

I am in full agreement with David Porritt. I have thoroughly enjoyed,
thought deeply about, saved for further study, and deleted many of these
convoluted discussions (especially this one and the "what really makes a
piano go out of tune?") Thank you all for your time.
Nancy Salmon
Frostburg State University