[CAUT] FW: Scientific study - Stainless wire (Help!)

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Sep 4 12:48:24 MDT 2007

Ok Dave,

Thanks!

Jim

________________________________

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Porritt, David
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:12 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] FW: Scientific study - Stainless wire (Help!)

Jim:

Please don't take this entirely off-list.  There are some of us who have
nothing to contribute in that we have no experience with this wire, but
our interest is high and curiosity even higher.  The last I knew the PTG
server is capable of quite a bit more traffic before it gets "clogged".
While some seem to have an irritation gene that gets activated by
certain threads, most of us have pretty nimble delete-key-fingers
capable of deftly deleting posts that don't interest us.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu