[CAUT] Steinway in the hayloft???

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Sun Sep 2 03:57:01 MDT 2007

At 23:02 9/1/2007, you wrote:
>GeezZZ, Otto.  I had forgotten about that one.  I guess I wanted to
>forget about it because it was so painful.  But then again I
>remember Schopert selling some Kawais in Aspen (1970'S) that went up
>strange stairways to lofts. I also remember a guy wearing lederhose
>with no underwear being at the top of the piano with me at the
>bottom looking upward and having to see his anatomy.  For more
>reasons than one I wanted the move to be over with. Those were the days.
>

>Michael Wathen

Yeah, Mike, Bob sold a few pianos, didn't he?  ...and then there was
this condo in Snowmass where we had to put the PSO on it's side at
the landings and upside down on alternate stair flights. Third floor, was it?

Conrad Hoffsommer
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be
misquoted, then used against you.