[CAUT] Steinway in the hayloft???

Michael Wathen michael.wathen at wapin.com
Sat Sep 1 22:02:20 MDT 2007

GeezZZ, Otto.  I had forgotten about that one.  I guess I wanted to forget
about it because it was so painful.  But then again I remember Schopert
selling some Kawais in Aspen (1970'S) that went up strange stairways to
lofts. I also remember a guy wearing lederhose with no underwear being at
the top of the piano with me at the bottom looking upward and having to see
his anatomy.  For more reasons than one I wanted the move to be over with.
Those were the days.

Michael Wathen