[CAUT] Steinway repetition center pin height

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Jun 15 14:05:39 MDT 2007

Thanks kindly Ed.  I dont think I've ever run into this situation. And I
am trying to picture how it could come about. Anyone care on expounding
on this a bit more?

Cheers
RicB

        <<

        Excuse my ignorance... but what do you mean by the term <<lock
        up issue>> ?

    I think he is referring to capsizing the action, where the hammer
    shank is so
    far below its rest position that the jack cannot return under the
    knuckle.

    Ed Foote RPT
    free at
    http://www.aol.com.</HTML <http://www.aol.com.%3C/HTML>>