[CAUT] coupled motion and other myths

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Thu Jun 14 08:59:17 MDT 2007

I've observed the same thing with my VT100.  Some pianos require as
much as 1/2 cent sharp to end on pitch when you add unisons.  Some
pianos don't go through a measure-able drop.  Now the VT is measuring
a number of partials at once to calculate note placement so that may
be why it shows up more readily with it.

Andrew Anderson