[CAUT] Bridge capping material

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Wed Jun 13 19:43:19 MDT 2007

I have used it. I like the acoustical results but I don't like working with the
stuff. As Ron points out it's brutal to notch by hand (no matter how sharp the
chisel is). I wouldn't use it at all if I didn't have a power notcher.

It does look some odd though I don't at all mind this. There are those who
maintain that I'm some odd myself.

I no longer use the stuff. Several years back I switched to my own laminated
maple bridge cap stock.

Del