[CAUT] genk case for sale.

WALTER GRAMZA wgramza at verizon.net
Wed Jun 13 18:32:41 MDT 2007

Hi Ladies And Gentlemen:

My name is Walter Gramza.
I have for sale a large wooden Genk case with the large removable pallet in the bottom and one attached in the cover.
I found that the case didn't work out for me like I thought it would. It hasn't been used only to try to organize my tools
and then I found that it wasn't what I anticipated.
it has a canvas cover with pockets on it to put papers etc. in
the handle toes through the center and the cover slides down over the case protecting it from dirt and any other
damage. I am asking $250.00  certified bank check only.
Please contact me if interested.
Walter Gramza