[CAUT] Steinway repetition center pin height

David Brown dcbrown5 at exchange.asu.edu
Wed Jun 13 15:58:17 MDT 2007

Dear Chris-

On re reading your post, I guess I am a bit thick as to why you would want
to tip the stack opposite to the way that you have changed the hammer
center. I understand about the hammer center being the rotational point.
Wouldn¹t you move the front foot in the same direction as you have moved the
hammer center to maintain the relationship of the hammer center, rep center
and string line? It would seem that moving opposite would exaggerate the
tipping that you want to get away from?

Thanks for your help-

David

David C. Brown