[CAUT] recital hall size/ piano size

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jun 13 08:31:50 MDT 2007

See you there (in KC that is)!  What fun to be "pre-approved" for a nice
piano...whatever it is!

We could be so lucky...

Paul

"Barbara Richmond" <piano57 at insightbb.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
06/13/2007 08:31 AM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

"College and University Technicians" <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] recital hall size/ piano size

Paul,

Are you ready?  The building is just being planned.  :-)   The head of the
humanities department and I are brainstorming--we've talked of storage,
humidity control, etc.  It's sort of odd that the piano budget is in place
this fiscal year, but the building isn't there yet.  The C7 is indeed on
the list of possibilities--especially since I think the C7 at the church I
attend could possibly be the nicest one in the world.

Next week is the big meeting on design, but I'll be in KC!  I've made a
list of my concerns for the department head.

Thanks.

Barbara Richmond