[CAUT] coupled motion and other myths

Richard Moody remoody at midstatesd.net
Tue Jun 12 22:26:05 MDT 2007

What is a "capacitive vibration probe"  Why are the measurements from this
superseding a microphone?   How accurate is it?  Have you ever tried it?

So where in the paper is the definition or a precise explanation of couple
motion? Basically, I don't think it happens in pianos,,,I didn't see the
proof there.  Without proof there is no sense in believing in it.   ( wonder
what that looks like in Latin?) :   )

R moody