[CAUT] pre-stretching new string?

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:12:48 MDT 2007

 I find the discussion of interest because recently I have just been able to
shape a few ribs and diaphram a board and I had 2 1/2 years of engineering
at UCSB. I am best at visualation so I am creating a picture that I can
model. By the end of the spring semester 08 I should be ready to enroll in a
school at the level of a Junior to finish that degree.

I will be looking for a school that could hire me as a part time tech and
gives lower fees for employees. I have only the tuning half of the RPT test
to complete. Keep me in mind if that will fit a need at your College or
University.

Keith Roberts
keithspiano at gmail.com