[CAUT] pre-stretching new string?

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 19:10:00 MDT 2007

I'm happy to step away since this doesn't seem to be going anywhere anyway.
The issue of why certain sections of pianos go out of tune more than others
I would think has some relevance for those designing scales, rescaling or
otherwise trying to understand how and why their pianos will react to
seasonal changes the way they do-perhaps not.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com