[CAUT] pre-stretching new string?

Dorothy Bell dabell58 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 11 16:34:45 MDT 2007

Thank you, Ed. For me, in this discussion, emotions are too high, data too little and gathered in non-standardized manners so therefore not comparable, and applicability of the information to my work is too low.

I would have to say that the discussion is academic in at least two senses: reminds me of old days in graduate school, and is of limited practicality.

But if others find CAUT benefit from it, let the games go on. Me, I'm using the "delete" button a lot, which is not usual with the CAUT postings.
Just an opinion.

Dorrie Bell
Boston, MA