[CAUT] New Damper holder

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sat Jun 9 13:50:29 MDT 2007

On 6/8/07 12:50 PM, "Jon Page" <jonpage at comcast.net> wrote:

> Looks good. Actually it looks like the ones I use which are made
> from lot off rails salvaged from junk uprights.

I've mostly stopped using the ones I made over the years, and reverted to a
corrugated box (top flaps removed, if present). Wires fit in corrugations
pretty tightly. Light weight, disposable, always have one around. Never had
a spill mishap. Very rarely does a felt rest on the narrow bit of cardboard.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico