[CAUT] mystery solved

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Mon Dec 17 10:46:54 MST 2007

One thing I discovered this summer is that pinning these brass half-rounds
in place before stringing is a good idea. They will have a tendency to move
back (toward the keyboard) if left unpinned, especially when the duplex
angle is steep, which is the case on a 1977 M&H BB. Per Ron's suggestion I
pinned them with center pins.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University