[CAUT] concert tuning etiquette

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sun Dec 9 13:12:03 MST 2007

Hey John,

I've said something to the musicians hanging about and have been lucky that
they've responded positively and usually spread the word to others.

When I had that gig at ISU, I talked with the orchestra's stage
manager to ask for quiet during tuning. He made the announcement to the
musicians.  Maybe in the future you could ask the music director, or
whomever.

I <never> wear a coat and tie.  ;-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois