[CAUT] Lack of low frequency response

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 08:04:11 MST 2007

My mentor and his father had always thought that of the G2. He had one to
restring recently and measured the board thickness and found it to be .425.
or thicker. He took out his plane and shaved a few 100ths of an inch of the
board. "What a difference." I didn't hear the piano but he said it sang.

Not hard to do. Only takes a couple of hours with a good plane. He paid
almost $300 for his plane........

Keith Roberts