[CAUT] Getting the plate out

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri Apr 27 10:33:05 MDT 2007

Tom,
         This is an important post to me. Thank
you for taking the time! I'd like to ask if the
jerky feel from motor driven hoists is present in
air motors too. I understand that there is
difficulty with the electric units but I wasn't
aware of the same problem with air driven units.
Also, what is a "differential" chain hoist? Thanks again!

Greg Newell

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com