[CAUT] Dickson temp/RH data loggers...

Alan Crane alan.crane at wichita.edu
Wed Apr 25 16:48:02 MDT 2007

I'd like to hear from any techs who have, and use, Dickson RH/temp
data loggers.
There was limited discussion of these units some months ago but I'm
hoping for more information.

I'm going to buy one to use here at WSU but am having a hard time
deciding exactly which one to order.

I'd be interested to know what models are in use out there and what
those of you who have them like and dislike about them.
Please indicate too if your use is institutional or among private clientele.

Does anyone have any warranty/service experience with Dickson on these units?
(It looks like battery replacement on some models must be done by the
manufacturer).

Also, do any of you have & use (or wish you had) the calibration software?
Its another $250 and I don't want to spend the bucks on it if its not
necessary.

Any information based on personal experience would be very helpful
________ thanks!
(If you don't have/use a data logger, please don't clutter up the
list offering your ideas & suggestions).

Regards,

Alan B. Crane,  RPT
School of Music
Wichita State University